Saturday, July 13, 2013

Regarding recruits

Okay, so...I feel like this might have been overlooked in the last blog post and needs to be said again for future reference.

If I don't know you or have had minimal interaction with you, your involvement in MercVerse is not an automatic yes. I will talk to you privately and decide from there. Normally, I would just say yes. But...not anymore. If I say yes, but I have some issues with a few things you will be told.

But, if you are not willing to talk things out, you are not going to be allowed in. I mentioned I would be picky and this is for a reason.

I don't want conflict among the participants of MercVerse.

That, and there are some criteria I wanted this verse to meet and if you don't meet them, I'll try to help so you can. And if you aren't open to this, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment